- Ezekiel whole wheat tortillas
- Curry (add to your liking, I used several large dashes of the spice, but the flavor was still very mild when combined with the other ingredients)
- 1/2 can of black beans (rinse to decrease sodium if you prefer)
- 1/2 medium sweet potato, diced into small cubes
- Shredded cheese
- Avocado, for slicing and serving on the side
I precooked the sweet potato for about 3 minutes in the microwave to soften it before cutting. Combine ingredients, spreading lightly over a tortilla in a skillet. Place a second tortilla overtop ingredients. Do not over fill tortillas or they may get too heavy, cook on high heat until crisp and cheese has melted together with beans and potato. Slice into quarters, enjoy!